Wednesday, August 30, 2006

R.I.P. Ghetto Booty

it is official - Ghetto Booty has been totaled and is no more. (my toyota echo - car)

I am now going to take this time to remeber Ghetto Booty and his past brothers and sisters (past cars that have moved on).

GHETTO BOOTY - 2000 toyota Echo
- Was named Ghetto Booty due to its enourmous butt! I always said that I would ram a car if it had a butt as big as mine - someone else had the same goal.

SNOT ROCKET - 1996 toyota tercel
- was named because it was snot green and was a manual (I felt cool and like i could drive fast because it was a manual - i couldn't - but the squealed tires made it sound like i could.
*died by a head on with a buick (i am just sorry it had to be a buick - tear*

CU-SNEE-FAR-GO-BU - 1988 chevy nova
- This car was named because it was the kid of smurf poop and a go cart. smurf poop was a chevy malibu and when i first drove it I pulled onto the expressway next to a truck and pretty much shit my pants (it was so small - i felt like i was driving a go-cart).
*Nova means "no go" in spanish. This was true much of the time - she was given to someone else in their adventures of go-cart fun and the stubborness of moving only when she wanted to.*

SCICK - 1989 thunderbird
- was named as ricky and I ran out of the house singing our superhero theme song as we were headed out to go and resucue a friend. this car had every gadget that you could think of and every gadget worked the opposite of what it was supposed to :)
*Scick died of F.O.R.Dness(fix or repair daily*

SMURF POOP - light blue 1978 malibu classic
- the best car a man could own. was named becasue of his light blue color. Brought many fun, crazy, and exciting adventures. a car that truly turned heads, that people tried to by off me constantly, cruise before cruise was invented - people would stop by wherever I was at just to say hi because of smurf poop. all it took was a coat hanger and needle nose pliers to drive. (VERY BIG TEAR)
*died by drunk driver - dumb grand prix*

No comments: