Monday, July 30, 2007

The Voyage vs. The Toilet

This weekend I got to go to the best amusement park I have ever been to with a bunch of very cool friends.

It is called Holiday World ...you get Unlimited FREE Drinks...Free Sunscreen and can ride the best, roller coaster ever created.

I used to think that there was not a wooden coaster that could ever compare to a steel coaster. NOT TRUE!!!!

The Voyage is, by far, the best, most incredible, amazing, kick ass roller coaster every created. You get mass air time, almost never touch your seat, go completely sideways, no down time (continuous action), great hills, incredible speed, and so much more.

What I thought of great roller coasters and what makes a great coaster has changed. You got to check it out.

THE TOILET...I have lived a dream... I don't know the real name of this ride, but there is a new water ride there which kind of makes you feel like you got flushed down the toilet. It is a life changing experience as you imagine yourself as a turd and get flushed.

1 comment:

Shilo said...

The Toilet...It is your dream! Wow...so glad it was fun for you. Your posts always bring a smile to my face :)