Monday, October 17, 2005

God is freakin awesome!!!!!!!!!!1

This past friday night was a ton of fun as a bunch of guys got together as "the church" to worship God as we hung out, played video games, ate pizza, talked about girls, pinched each others nipples, talked about God, talked about life and soooo much more. I LOVE LIVING LIFE AS THE CHURCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALSO, During that evening a lady named Tonya (who I had run into a couple of weeks ago came to the door to ask my wife and keiths to join her for a sat. morning Bible study. (check out my post a couple of days ago for the whole story of how i orginally met tonya).
anyway, I had met her while walking and I had just told her I lived down the street and she invited us to her church for her pastor to pray for us and what we were doing in clifton. Well we got lost on the way and we never made it and had no way of getting in contact with her.
on sat. she came to the door and asked for me, my buddy don came to get me and when I came to the door she yelled "this is totally God" I responded shockingly but had no choice but to agree. she had prayed that God would lead her to our house and he did. the first house she had come to was ours (again having no clue where I lived) she invited our wives to a breakfast bible study and again invited us to join her for prayer on wed. night. i don't totally know what God has in store for this friendship but I am excited to see what adventure God is taking us on!!!!!

GOD IS SOOOOOO FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!!

No comments: