Thursday, January 19, 2006

Want to be: A Child

I've been struggling!
Not living life to the full!
I have allowed things, frustrations, conversations, worries keep me from living in the freedom of who God has made me to be. i have allowed these things to keep me from laughing, keep me from radically loving others, keep me from enjoying each moment that God has blessed me with, keep me from living freely, keep me from using my imagination and creativity, keep me from taking risks, going on adventures, loving others and so much more - I hate that.

I ask that you guys would be praying for me!!! God has me on a crazy adventure to reclaim this joy, lauhter, and child like faith (LIFE TO THE FULL)!

He has put on my heart to study his peace (shalom)and to spend time just enjoying Him, listening, and praising Him) - So far it has been a cool study and enjoyable to pour my heart out in song and in creativty. I want to once a again live passionatly with a an inexpressible and glorious joy. (1 peter 1:3-11)

1 comment:

scott said...

Here is God's sense of humor:

i wrote that whole thing the other day - i really want that child like faith but i didn't expect God to put me into a kindergarten classroom the next day - i was signed up for 7th and 8th grade - i guess this is God's version of "on the job training"